Monday, September 4, 2017

REFLECTIONS WHILE IN FRONT OF THE FLICKERING IMAGES ON THE TELEVISION SCREEN

Here we go again.  Another day is done.  Another day has begun.  I'm still here.  I'm still around.  And I wonder what the next day will bring as I sit before the flickering images of the television screen.  I'm not sure what the future will bring.  Perhaps the future will bring more of the same.  Perhaps the future will bring something better than more of the same.  I won't know until I get there.  Thankfully, the future is only a few minutes away.  So perhaps I'll know sooner than expected what the future will bring.  I turn the television off and I prepare to switch off the computer for the day.  And I wonder to myself if I have done good today.  Perhaps I have done good for today.  Or rather, I hope I have done good for today.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Carly Rae Jepsen


















Lilia Buckingham







  Mackenzie Ziegler and Lilia Buckingham

Mackenzie Ziegler and her sister Maddie Ziegler



 Mackenzie Ziegler









 Maddie Ziegler and Carly Rae Jepsen



 Maddie Ziegler, Ricardo 'El Mandrill' Sanchez and Carly Rae Jepsen



 Nia Frazier, Lilia Buckingham, Maddie Ziegler and Mackenzie Ziegler


 Producer Yann Zenou, Carly Rae Jepsen, Maddie Ziegler, Producer Laurent Zeitoun, Ricardo 'El Mandrill' Sanchez



No comments: