Saturday, September 9, 2017

TRYING TO REMEMBER

I thought I forgot something.  Did I forget something.  I could've sworn that I forgot something.  Perhaps I didn't forget something.  Because if I forgot something, then I would've remembered that I forgot something.  But then again, how can I remembered that I forgot something.  I could've forgotten that I have forgotten something.  Or I could've just completely forgotten something.  Perhaps the act of forgetting something was intentional.  Perhaps the act of forgetting something wasn't intentional.  Whatever the case may be, I could've forgotten something.  In that case, there should be a stronger case for trying to remember a little bit more.  Perhaps.  Maybe.  Could be.  Oh to heck with it, let's drink soda pop and have a bit more fun.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Natalie Dormer.














 















No comments: