Friday, December 8, 2017

I DON'T SEE ANY SNOW FALLING

I don't see any snow falling, though it's certainly cold enough for the snow to fall.  Perhaps the snow will fall later this month.  Perhaps the snow will fall on Christmas Day.  Though it's weird for me to hope for snow to fall on Christmas Day since the first ever Christmas actually took place in a Middle Eastern Desert.  And everybody knows that snow never falls in the desert.  But somehow, snow got associated with the holiday of Christmas which started out as a dry and sandy desert based holiday.  And I'm not sure if I want to shovel snow from the driveway.  Though it would be nice for snow to fall to reassure me that Global Warming isn't going to kill us all.  Ok, it's fine for snow to fall for a small handful of days and that's it.  Well, ok, it's cold outside.  It's a start at any rate.
And as I'm lost in thought while being lost in thought in the month of December, here are some photos of Lindsay Lohan.













 Lindsay Lohan and Alicia Quarles

 Lindsay Lohan and her birth mother Dina Lohan





  Lindsay Lohan







No comments: