Saturday, December 23, 2017

WAITING FOR THE SNOW TO FALL

Today is Winter so it should be snowing.  And yet, snow didn't fall.  In fact, the rain fell yesterday and nobody was worried that the rain would turn to ice.  I could walk down the sidewalk without fear of slipping.  And it rained for quite a bit yesterday so there should've been either lots of snow or lots of ice.  But this morning in Ohio produced neither snow nor ice.  I guess it's going to be a mild Winter this year.  Perhaps there's going to be a Green Christmas in Ohio this year.  I was prepared to use the snow shovel, but I guess such a thing isn't needed.  Perhaps later on then.  That's cool.  I'm able to wait until the snow starts to fall.
And as I'm lost in thought during the Winter, here are some photos of Juno Temple.







































No comments: