Saturday, February 2, 2019

AFTERNOON ON GROUNDHOG DAY

Daylight streams through the window as Morning shifts towards the afternoon.  There is still plenty of daylight for everybody.  Though it's still frightfully freezing cold outside.  It's far better to be indoors right now.  It's tempting to go for a walk.  But where would I go for a walk to?  I'll think it over after I enjoy some lunch.  Perhaps I'll surf the Internet.  Perhaps I'll figure out a jigsaw puzzle for a bit.  I won't be able to figure out the jigsaw puzzle all in one day.  But I'm sure I could make some good progress in solving the jigsaw puzzle---Someday.  And this evening is unknown.  It's still kind of early to think about the  evening.
And as I'm lost in thought in the freezing cold afternoon in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Alesandra Ambrosio
 
Alicia Silverstone
Alicia Silverstone and Jennifer Mudge
Alicia Witt






 









 





 Matt Lucas and Alcia Witt
 Misha Collins, Alicia Witt, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padeleski
 Alison Brie
 Alison Krauss
 Alison Sudol






 Alison Sudol and David Harbour

No comments: