Saturday, February 9, 2019

ANOTHER INTERNET BLOG ENTRY HAS BEEN WRITTEN

So the slow Internet connection was able to speed up a  bit.  Or rather, the slow Internet connection was able  to speed up enough for me to post this.  So here we are.  I posted another blog entry.  I'm not sure how many people is reading this.  However, even if I'm the only person reading this, then I feel good posting this.  So I'm a person who writes Internet  blogs.  Hopefully this is the sort of Internet blog that people enjoy reading.  I'm typing out another sentence.  Soon this paragraph will be completed.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Wintertime, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Allison Janney
Alyson "Aly" Michalka and her identical twin sister Amanda Joy "AJ" Michalka








 





 









 





Alyson Hannigan and Coby Smulders
 Alyson Stoner


 


 Alyssa Lee Lewis
 Alyssa Milano



 Unknown Person with Amber Benson

No comments: