Saturday, February 16, 2019

I SHOULD BE EATING LUNCH SOON

I should be eating lunch soon.  And I will be eating lunch as soon as I finish writing this Internet blog entry.  To be honest, posting photos to this Internet blog took more time then it took to write this Internet blog posting.  Writing this Internet blog posting took no effort at all.  Words came flying onto the screen without advance planning, no outlines and no second drafts.  Posting photos was much harder because I'm still learning how to operate computers.  Anyway, this Internet blog entry is almost done.  Soon I'll be enjoying my lunch.  Enjoying my lunch should be fun.  I can't wait.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Natti Natasha and Larissa de Macedo Machado aka Anitta
 Aurora Aksnes or simply Aurora


 Bea Miller
 Laura Dern, Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Zoe Kravitz and Shailene Woodley
 Cade Foehner and Gabby Barrett
 Dawn Richards
 Debbi Peterson, Susanna Hoffs and Micki Steele
 Maja Shining, Mkkel Haastrup, Dennis Stockmarr and Maja Partsch aka Forever Still
Grace Carter
 Jade Bird
 Jess Glynne
 Jorja Smith

Kyla Ross
 Lennon Stella
 Meg Myers
 Miley Cyrus
 Mitski Miyawaki or simply Mitski
  Karen Marie Ørsted aka MØ
 Natti Natasha
 Paris Hilton
 Priyanka Chopra and her spouse Nick Jonas
 Rita Ora and Liam Payne
 Sarah Darling
 Sigrid Solbakk Raabe or simply Sigrid

No comments: