Saturday, February 16, 2019

REFLECTIONS ON MY FIFTY-FIRST BIRTHDAY

My birthday came and went on my fifty-first birthday.  And on the year 2019, I don't seek a  quick and speedy return to the 1980's.  Don't get me wrong, the 1980's was a great decade.  A lot of things that was wonderful and a lot of things that wasn't wonderful happened in the 1980's.  However, I would rather look forward to the future rather than getting stuck in the past.  The past is there for memories, for reflection and for lessons on what not to do.  It's best to learn from the past rather than do the same self destructive behavior traits over and over because doing so is much more comforting.  Anyway, my birthday has come and went.  I got books and a shirt for my birthday.  I'm over the age of fifty-one.  I'm getting younger each and every year.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some of the following individuals...
Elizabeth Debicki






 Michelle Rodriguez







 Vanessa Hudgens







Daniel Kaluuya and Elizabeth Debicki
 Michelle Rodriguez, Daniel Kaluuya and Elizabeth Debicki
Daniel Kaluuya, Steve McQueen and Michelle Rodriguez
 Elizabeth Debicki




 Michelle Rodriguez



 Alicia Vikander










 Kendall Jenner





 Laetitia Casta







No comments: