Saturday, February 2, 2019

STILL MORNING ON GROUNDHOG DAY

And so starts another day.  I've been incredibly productive with regards to writing Internet blogs.  There is a question that's been on my mind though.  Is Internet blog writing a valid form of authorship?  If not, then it should be.  If so, then that's a good thing.  Anyway, I'm surfing the Internet.  The Internet connection may be slow, but I'm managing to get it all done  regardless.  And c soon it will be time for eating lunch. 
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals..
Alexa Vega (Also goes by the name Alexa PenaVega)

Alexandra Daddario

















Alexandra Raisman








Vincent Damon Furnier aka Alice Cooper, Jeri Ryan and Michael Lee Aday aka Meatloaf 
Alicia Keys and Miley Cyrus

No comments: