Friday, July 22, 2011

THIS IS A TEST OF THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM. IF THIS WERE AN ACTUAL EMERGENCY, INSTRUCTIONS WILL APPEAR AFTER THE SOUND OF AN ALARM SIREN.




















































And these are photos of Hilary Duff. For those not familiar with her, she's a dance music performer and an actress. Her best known acting roles were the television show LIZZIE MCGUIRE---Both the television series and THE LIZZIE MCGUIRE FILM. She also done other film roles to such as MATERIAL GIRLS and WAR INC.
As for me, I'm having an easy time blogging on Livejournal. I may not be so lucky tomorow. The problems with internet surfing from the library computer is that nothing is reliable. Blogging on Livejournal would be easier if I had a laptop computer with internet access. Without a credit card and not trusting the internet community not to run off with my check card information, I'm forced to use the library computer instead. Unemployed minimum wage employment has it's unfortunate consequences. I might as well learn to get used to it.



















No comments: