Saturday, July 16, 2011

THE FUTURE IS ONLY ONE SECOND AWAY














































And here we got some photos of Mandy Moore. She may or may not be the second (or first) cousin of Alecia Moore aka Pink. As for me, I'm unemployed and it's Saturday. I'm still searching for employment. Sunday is only a few hours away. Monday and the next week is only a short walk forward. I'm still hoping to be employed again. It's frustrating that it's taking this long to find employment. I'm still hopeful about the future. I'll be employed again. I can't give up hope for a better future. To give up on the future would be to give up on myself. I'm not ready to give up on myself yet. Anyway, it's a bright sunny day. The future will be better than today. That much I know for certain.

No comments: