Thursday, July 7, 2011

SUMMER CONTINUES IN CLEVELAND, OHIO













































































And today I shall share with you some photos of Avril Lavigne enjoying a summer vacation on board a boat. If there's one way to truly enjoy the summer, spending it on a boat would be the most amazing. Personally, I can't afford to spend an entire vacation on a boat because I have to go job hunting. However, if I were rich, I certainly would be spending everyday on a boat floating across the vast ocean. No, I can't operate a boat. I'm not good at navagation. But still, to glide across the vast ocean with nothing around me except for water. The hot summer sun shining upon me. The chance to spend the entire three month boat voyage only wearing a swimming suit and nothing else. Oh yes, that certainly would be utopia.

No comments: