Saturday, July 9, 2011

REMEMBER WHEN RESEARCH INVOLVED USING A CARD CATALOGUE (ALSO ENTITLED BIKE RIDING IN THE SUMMERTIME) PART TWO



















































Ah yes, this is the part of my internet blog that I shall place photos of Victoria Justice. I'm still unemployed. I'm not out of luck, but I'm certainly unemployed. I know that I'll be employed again. I never expected that my job search would take this long though. I know that employment be found again. I've got everything positive going for me. There's nothing to hate about me. I'm honest. I don't have a criminal record. I always treat everybody with respect. Ok, I wish my employment at K-Mart and Mr. Hero Restaurant lasted longer, but still, my previous work history is still in really good shape. Anyway, it's frustrating to be unemployed. However, I'll keep filling out job application forms despite the frustration of being unemployed for almost five months. I'm confident that the Great Recession won't last forever.

No comments: