Saturday, July 2, 2011

LOOKING AT PHOTOGRAPHS OF LINDSAY LOHAN ON A WARM SUMMER DAY PART TWO































































































We first start this internet blog with more photos of Lindsay Lohan. We then talk about life. The fourth of July is only two days away. This month is also the twenty-eighth month of my residence in Cleveland, Ohio. It's amazing how quickly twenty-eight months tend to fly past at lightening speed. It would be nice if most of those twenty-eight months were spent employed, but I guess that going to take more work than I previously thought. I don't give up easily. Employment shall be mine again. I always make it a point never to give up fighting for employment. Don't let setbacks drag me down. Deep down inside, I'm a good man and I'll find employment again. If I don't find employment today, then I'll find employment tomorrow. There will be light emerging from the rain clouds yet again.

No comments: