Monday, July 11, 2011

CLOUDY SKIES REMAINED EVEN AFTER THE THUNDERSTORM HAS ENDED


























































































































And this internet blog entry has started with photos of Alyson Hannigan. Alyson biggest claim to fame was that she played Willow Rosenberg on BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. She also did films including the AMERICAN PIE series (She did the first, second, third and eighth edition) and the television show HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER.

Anyway, the day started with just cloudy skies, then there was a thunderstorm and now it's cloudy with no rain. It's a challenge to go job hunting when it's raining outside, but I managed to do so. I'm still not employed, but I refuse to give up. I know I'll be employed again. It's easy to give up hope though. The economy is a mess.

I'm concerned about the United States of America economy. In particular, if the United States Government defaults on a foreign debt repayment, the Great Recession will be getting even worse. And it looks as if both the Democrats and the Republicans are so persistant in refusing to compromise, that the Great Recession might become the Great Depression Part Two. As if going job hunting wasn't difficult enough already. I pray to GOD that the United States Government doesn't default in it's foreign debt repayment. The Great Recession needs to be ended, but made even bigger by gridlock on Capitol Hill.

No comments: