Monday, November 7, 2011

AUTTUMN LEAVES FLOAT TO THE GROUND

































































































































































I'm still unemployed. I'm praying to GOD for the end to this recession and the recovery of my employment. I'm not the only person looking for work. Lots of people are currently out of work. It would be nice if I could win the lottery and become wealthy. However, you know what they say, you can't win the lottery if you never purchase a lottery ticket. Anyway, here I'm at. I'm filling out job application forms. I'm looking for employment both on the internet and filling out paper job application forms. I'm still not sure if my yahoo e-mail account has been returned to me. I didn't bother to check for a while. I'm so frustrated at the futility of trying to get logged on with a password that no longer works, that I gave up after a while. A person could survive being frustrated by hopeless futility only so long before a break from the frustration is needed. If only I had access to a computer hacker to resolve the e-mail account problem now rather than later. Still, I'm alive so that's the important thing. I shall be employed again. I need the confidence not to give up looking for employment.

And so, while I go job hunting, here are some photos of film actress Hilary Swank.

No comments: