Wednesday, November 9, 2011

AUTTUMN MORNING IN CLEVELAND, OHIO











































































































































































































































































































And so I'm unemployed. And so I have no control over influence over Hollywood either. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have control and influence over Hollywood. For starters, it would end my unemployment crises situation. Second, I probably would write better Hollywood scripts than most of the film we're getting these days. However, I have no control over Hollywood and I'm forced to work minimum wage instead. Don't get me wrong, minimum wage labor isn't bad---On those days when I'm actually employed. However, it would be better if I were employed by the Hollywood film industry instead. Then again, doesn't almost everybody wish they were working for Hollywood. Anytime there's a Hollywood film audition cattle call being announced, a huge line of people springs up as if by magic that stretches for multiple city blocks. Only a small percentage, roughly an eighth of those wanting to be employed by Hollywood are actually employed by Hollywood. Becoming famous is mostly luck and showing up the the cattle call audition early enough---Like somewhere around 2:00 in the morning. Anyway, I'm peddling my bike and filling out job application forms for minimum wage. With luck, I'll find minimum wage labor employment again.

While I struggle to regain employment in minimum wage, here are some photos of actress and musician Alicia Witt.

No comments: