Monday, November 28, 2011

TODAY IS MONDAY

And so Thanksgiving Day weekend has ended.  Life has returned to normal in Cleveland, Ohio.  It's raining outside.  Actually, it's a light drizzle of rain outside.  Still, I'm going to be wet as I proceed to go job hunting today.  With luck, I'll find employment and start on the path towards economic self-sufficiency.  I want to have all my college tuition loans repaid and get my own private apartment relaunched.  I don't like going backwards instead of forward.  The Great Recession is a huge setback for me.  I shall continue to be positive.  Good things will emerge from my job hunting efforts. 










































Is it still raining?  It's hard to tell if it's raining when there's a light drizzle outside.  It's important to know if it's raining because I travel by bicycle.  I still can't afford to afford my driving ability.  I hope to be able to afford my driving ability eventually.  It would be great if I were wealthy enough to afford a limousine driver, a maid and several Secret Service Agency bodyguards.  However, I'm not important enough to get a Secret Service Angency bodyguards.  Though having a limousine driver and a few maids would be nice, I can't afford such services either.  So I guess I'll have to survive as a solo performer.  Who knows, maybe I'll find a girlfriend so I won't have to function as a solo entity anymore.  Until that happens, here are some photos of Paramore rock band lead singer Hayley Williams.

No comments: