Wednesday, November 2, 2011

REGARDING THE TASK OF STAYING ORGANIZED AND OPTIMISTIC





































































































































































































































And so I'm still unemployed. And so I still don't own a car and must travel by bicycle. I get good exercise. I never have to worry about being in a situation such as the following...I run out of gas and I'm within walking distances of five seperate gas stations, but too lazy to walk to any of them. Oh no, such a situation isn't a problem for me. If I'm ever lucky enough to own a car, which probably won't happen this year, I'll always make sure the gas tank is filled up before anything else is done. It's always good to be organized and prepared. I'm not afraid to walk from place to place since I've already been doing it when going job hunting. It's not snowing. The weather isn't too hot nor is it too cold. It's rather in the medium level. Such tempreture is still rather nice for going job hunting. I'm hoping to be employed before the snow fall. Going job hunting when it snows won't be fun, but I won't be afraid to do so.

And so I'm still unemployed. That wasn't my plan when the year 2011 started, but I'm making the best of the bad situation. I'm still filling out job application forms. I won't let the bad luck drag me down. The Great Recession will someday end. I'll be back on my feet again someday. In the meantime, here are some photos of film actress Estella Warren.

No comments: