Friday, November 25, 2011

SOMETIMES A YEAR LONG TRIP TO THE BEACH IN MEXICO CITY, MEXICO IS DANGEROUS, BUT NOT IN THE WAY THAT YOU EXPECTED
































































































































































































































































Is Sienna Miller English? If so, is it cold over there in England. Suppose it is cold out there in London, England and Sienna Miller wants to get away from it all. Where would she go? Let's see, how about Mexico, City, Mexico. Yes, that would be perfect. We're decided then. Sienna Miller is British and she's going on vacation to Mexico City, Mexico. Now she's on a houseboat and she swam from her houseboat to the beach. While getting a suntan on the beach, a scary looking Scarecrow walked up to her. The following was the resulting conversation:

The Scary Scarecrow: Hahahaha. I'm going to beat you up and then I'll kill you. You won't escape from me. I'm invincible.

Sienna Miller: Pardon me, but you're a goddamn Scarecrow. You don't belong on the beach. You belong on a goddamn farm.

The Scary Scarecrow: Who cares if it's not possible for a Scarecrow to murder girls on a tropical beach. I'm making it possible.

Sienna Miller: I'm pretty certain that I didn't visit a farm or make fun of any farmers before showing up here. Ok, so I pounded the crap out of some dork and strung him up on a wooden pole in the middle of a corn field and dressed him up in a scarecrow suit.

The Scary Scarecrow: And I'm the end result of your handy work.

Sienna Miller: Excuse me, but we're still on a goddamn beach. Scarecrows can't kill girls as long as they're standing on a beach. Wait until I get the the farm before beating me up.

The Scary Scarecrow: When are you going to visit the farm.

Sienna Miller: I'm never going to visit the farm again if you keep talking like this.

The Scary Scarecrow: That won't do at all. I'm the Scary Scarecrow. How can I scare and kill girls if appointments need to be made.

Sienna Miller: Pardon me, but you're blocking the sun. I can't get a sun tan if you're blocking the sun.

The Scary Scarecrow: How about we schedule you to get beaten up and killed at the farm two weeks from now. I can't murder you any earlier because there's a group of Cheerleaders coming into town that I need to polish off first.

Sienna Miller: Take your time asshole. I'm not in any rush. I'm not going back to the farm anymore anyway.

The Scary Scarecrow: I'm sorry I bothered you and I'll telephone you in case you missed your appointment to get beaten up and killed at the farm. Enjoy the suntan.

Sienna Miller: Just leave. You're pissing me off and I don't like to be annoyed.

The Scary Scarecrow walked off and entered his automobile. Jason Vorhees was sitting next to the Scary Scarecrow. The following was the resulting conversation.

Jason Vorhees: Good going dumbass. You know how to tell those girls who's boss around here.

The Scary Scarecrow: I'm sorry, but I was never good at rejection. Let's kill some girls in outer space instead.

Jason Vorhees: Not again. I hate being sent into outer space every tenth year.

The Scary Scarecrow turned on the ignition as the car drove off and down the road.

No comments: