Friday, November 4, 2011

IN VIEW OF LIFE, THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT I COULD THINK OF

























































And when the day ends, I'm still unemployed. I'm still lacking an automobile and needing to travel by bicycle. I'm still needing to go job hunting by bicycle. Fate has delivered me some rather cruel blows by causing me to go from being employed and having my own apartment to being unemployed and living in my Mom's house. I'm still hoping that going backwards instead of forwards is only temporary. I'm still hoping that my life will improve for the better. I'm still hoping for a u-turn upwards to economic prosperity again. I'm hoping that my inability to find employment is due to the Great Recession and not a reflection of my personality. If going backwards instead of forward is a reflection of my personality, then I shall overhaul all of my bad habits so that I would go even further backwards than I already have done. I don't want to be homeless and destitute. To prevent me from becoming homelesss, I shall work hard to become a better man. I shall aspire to be a better human being. If I'm scaring people away from employing me, then I shall work hard to put their fears to rest. However, I'm certain that my cruel fate of being from being employed and having my own apartment to being unemployed and living in my Mom's house is due to the Great Recession. I'm certain that when the Great Recession ends, I'll be employed and having my own home again too. There is hope at the end of the darkness. I need to have confidence in myself. Oh yes, here are some photos of actress and musician Selena Gomez.

No comments: