Monday, May 20, 2013

SCORCHING HOT

Perhaps it might rain from Tuesday this week to Thursday this week.  However, it's not raining today and it's scorching hot.  Plus, the weekend will be free of rain.  Still, the ducks, fish and outdoor plants are glad that rain is coming.  And I'm not worried about rain because I have an umbrella just in case it's needed.  However, right now it's not raining and it feels like Summer.  And I'll enjoy the good weather for however it lasts.  Hey, when I have close to nothing and I'm working as a minimum wage earning janitor for the restaurant industry, what little I can get is enjoyed.  And right now, enjoying the weather never costed me any cash.  And I'm thankful for Goodwill thrift stores, the Salvation Army thrift stores, one dollar stores and restaurant value menus because it fits my limited income.
And as I'm lost in thought about Goodwill thrift store shopping, here are some photos of the following celebrites attending the Billboard Music Awards.
Miley Cyrus









Selena Gomez kissing Justin Bieber

Taylor Swift's reaction to Selena Gomez kissing Justin Bieber



Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez sitting together at the Billboard Music Awards

Taylor Swift
 















Celine Dion and Taylor Swift


Taylor Swift 













 


 

 

 


 


 










Selena Gomez


































 





 

































 




 Kesha Rose Sebert aka Ke$ha




 Shania Twain














Caroline Hjelt  and Aino Jawo aka Icona Pop
 













Kacey Musgraves




















 Christina Aguilera









 Armando Pérez aka Pitbull and Christina Aguilera










 Jennifer Morrison










Carly Rae Jepsen


































 Stana Katic (Kate Beckett on the television series Castle)












Emmy Rossum













  Ariana Grande







 Chloë Grace Moretz














 

No comments: