Monday, September 23, 2013

FORGOT

I forgot that the caps was on when typing this sentence.  So I had to go back and retype that sentence again.  Yeah, I could've kept the first sentence of this Internet blog in caps out of laziness.  However, there really won't be much point or purpose to it.  And it wasn't really that much effort to rewrite a sentence.  No white out.  No crumpling up a sheet of paper and tossing it in the trash can.  Trees everywhere are thankful for that.  Oh no, the computer allows me to make all the typographical errors my heart desires and I can change everything around effortlessly before it's even committed to paper.  And it's easy to see why typewriters are no obsolete with the widespread use of word processing in particular and desktop computers in general.  And this Internet blog entry will be posted on the Internet through the use of the world wide web.  Which means that mainstream publication companies are bypassed altogether.  Ah yes, desktop computers with microchip memory banks makes my life so much easier.  I can take my creativity to a whole new level.
And as I'm lost in thought as I'm surfing the Internet, here are some photos of Madrid, Spain born actress Elsa Pataky.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: