Friday, September 27, 2013

NATIONAL COFFEE DAY

Today is National Coffee Day. I'm not sure who came up with this or how this person went about making this unofficial holiday a reality. However it happened, I'm glad that National Coffee Day became a reality. Coffee is so much better than alcohol. Coffee doesn't impair judgment, ruin lives, ruin marriages and create criminal records. It's possible to drink gallons and gallons of coffee without running the risk of ruining my life. There's a sense of purity from the consumption of coffee beverages. And since today is dedicated to the enjoyment and consumption of coffee, then I shall enjoy such a day with enthusiasm and gusto.  
And as I'm lost in thought while drinking a steaming hot mug of coffee, here are some photos of Ashley Benson.
 










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 




 

No comments: