Thursday, September 5, 2013

MORNING IN THE SUBURBS

Morning has returned.  Morning has returned just like I knew it would.  And everything was still in it's place in the universe when I woke up.  The universe didn't change beyond recognition while I slept.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind change beyond recognition as long as I benefit from it.  Change beyond recognition that I don't benefit from is something that I don't agree with.  There's no reason for me to participate in irreversible change if I'm never going to get anything positive from the experience.  And though change beyond recognition on Labor Day is cool, change beyond recognition when there isn't a major holiday going on is also just as cool.  But I'm getting lost on an unrelated tangent.  It's easy to get lost in an unrelated tangent when the mind wanders and I try not to let my mind wander too much.  Right now, it's morning and it's almost time for breakfast.
And as I'm lost in thought while the sun rises above the horizon, here are some photos of Jennifer Lawrence.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: