Thursday, September 19, 2013

GREY

It's a grey colored day.  The sky is grey.  My mood is optimistic though.  Though my life never really gained much traction beyond working as a minimum wage employment restaurant janitor, I'm still optimistic.  I doubt that I'll be rich and famous.  But I'm optimistic that someday I'll be able to move out of my Mom's house and get my own apartment restarted again.  It's a slow and gradual move towards repaying my college tuition loans for attending but failing to graduate (Despite 3.0 grade point average, though I have yet to take any math classes and all my classes were theory based and do I need to say all these every time I talk about this topic) Franklin University.  It's necessary for me to repay my college tuition loans so that it won't be used as a weapon against me to prove how inept I truly am.  And then I have to find a way to raise enough money to retire from minimum wage employment.  And I always assumed that I was going to work as a minimum wage employment janitor in restaurants for the rest of my life until I drop dead from old age.  I always assumed that retirement is only for people who earn a salary higher than minimum wage.  It's a grey colored day, but I still have optimism.
And as I'm lost in thought while surfing the Internet, here are some photos of Jessica Biel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 Justin Timberlake and his wife Jessica Biel
 
 
 
 




Jessica Biel
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments: