Wednesday, November 20, 2013

AFTER THE BLACKOUT

I returned home from minimum wage employment restaurant work to darkness.  The end of town where I worked wasn't afflicted by the blackout, but the end of town where I lived was afflicted by the blackout.  Well, it was close to seven at night and it was already pitch darkness.  More than that because the electric blackout in the end of portion of Columbus, Ohio where I lived.  The street lights was gone.  The stores and restaurants was closed for the night.  I peddled my bike in darkness.  I finally reached the house I was living in to darkness.  So I walked the pet dogs Furby the Furball and Elaina Baina and then the electricity was restored---Only for the block, but not for the neighborhood. 
Electricity was restored for roughly an hour maximum before a second electricity blackout plunged everything into darkness until the next day (Today) roughly around 1:00 in the morning.  Electricity continues to function normally and no further electricity blackout was experienced.
And as I'm lost in thought while the light bulbs flicker on and off as the electricity generators slowly fall apart into ruin, here are some photos of Dannii Minogue.











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: