Thursday, November 21, 2013

THE BALCONY

It's always nice to live in a house that has a balcony.  I'm not living in a house that has a balcony.  I simply have a few windows, but no glass sliding doors leading to a balcony.  I don't have a spectacular view of a busy metropolitan city.  However, I do have a great view of the suburbs.  And when I living in Lexington Park Apartments, both the one bedroom I lived in from 1997 to 2006 and the two bedroom I lived in from 2006 to March 2009 didn't have balconies either.  Still, it's nice to know there are some places to live that has balconies to sit down and look out at the world from.  It's safe to assume that I may not be among those lucky few, but such moments are to be enjoyed.
And as I'm lost in thought in the suburbs, here are some photos of Rita Ora.
 
 










No comments: