Thursday, November 21, 2013

TOBACCO

Emma Roberts like to unwind with a cigarette after a long and difficult day.  Of course, I don't normally endorse cigarette smoking.  Cigarettes causes lung cancer.  Chewing tobacco causes bone cancer.  And trust me when I say that cancer is a medical condition that nobody wants to have.  Would I endorse cigarettes if it's the only way to fame and fortune?  I'm not sure.  I'd rather find fame and fortune by endorsing e-mail shopping instead, but that's just my biased opinion.  I'm not sure how long Emma Roberts has been smoking cigarettes, but apparently she finds it relaxing.  And with her troubled on and again and off again romance with Evan Peters after he accused her of domestic abuse against him and they're still together, she'll need all the relaxation she could get.









No comments: