Monday, November 25, 2013

FREEZE

It's rough when the computer freezes up.  Well, I shouldn't let that bother me since I should be sleeping right now.  Just turn off the computer and do this on another day.  However, I found my fingers typing this blog entry out anyway regardless.  It's night time.  Most people are asleep.  And I'll be getting some sleep too in a few minutes.  It's a calm night in Columbus, Ohio.  It's not that I'm expecting an eventful chaos or anything.  It's simply calm.  No activity in the streets.  It's a quiet night in the suburbs just like it always has been quiet in the suburbs.  I look up at the sky and it's hard to see the stars through all the clouds.  And yes, there are still stars above the clouds, but I can't break through the clouds right now.  So I just wait for the clouds to part so that the stars can reveal themselves once more.  And I find my fingers typing another sentence in my Internet blog entry.  I'm not sure how much of a meaningful impact I expect my Internet blogging will provide.  This is just a way of relaxation and enjoyment. 
And as I'm lost in thought as late at night slowly turns into early in the morning, here are some photos of Ashley Greene filming her getting hit and killed by a car while trying to walk across the road (It's her fault because she kept wearing dark clothes that's difficult for the car to see).  You can see Ashley Greene getting killed by a car while crossing the road when the film Burying the Ex is released in movie theaters nearest you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 Time for the make up department of the film production company to apply lots and lots of fake blood to Ashley Greene to make her death scene realistic.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here we have Ashley Greene lying down on the street waiting for the film director to yell the word Action so the scene can start filming.  It's slow and cumbersome, but the lighting and the sounds has to be perfect before the cameras can start filming.  Getting the lighting and the sound to be perfect can take hours.  Hey napping on the street is just as nice and the paycheck is pretty cool.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is where Ashley Greene sputters out an incomplete sentence as she dies in Anton Yelchin's arms.  All Ashley Greene needs to do is to lie down like a dead body and sputter out a half completed sentence that might be useful to Anton Yelchin, but she never gets to finish the sentence.  Cue the sad and depressing music to go along with this scene. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 You know what happens next.  Anton Yelchin will spend the rest of the film avenging the death of Ashley Greene.  Because this time it's personal.

No comments: