Thursday, November 21, 2013

COLD WINDS BLOWING WHEN IT'S AUTUMN

I keep misspelling the word Autumn.  I always end up tossing in one extra letter t than normally expected.  I'm thankful for spellcheck because spelling words is normal for me.  And I don't need to look up words or worry if I misspelled anything.  I let the computer tell me when a word is misspelled and I let the computer give me the correct spelling instead.  And so a time consuming chore that took hours, days, weeks or even months is quickly done in within minutes.  I'm thankful for advances in desktop computer technology.  I'm thankful I never again need to touch another bottle of whiteout.  Instead, I can edit and rearrange on the desktop computer to my hearts content before it even reaches a sheet of paper.  And with regards to this Internet blog, it's not even printed on paper but stored and displayed only upon the clouds.  And the advances in desktop computers will only get better and better from this point onwards.
And as I'm lost in thought while looking at the computer screen, here are some photos of Eden Sher.























No comments: