Monday, November 10, 2014

COMPASSION

I'm not sure how many people are reading this Internet blog.  The primary purpose for writing down this Internet blog is to express my thoughts in a manner which I hope won't be considered to be offensive and cruel.  Whether the intention for my Internet blog is benevolent or cruel will be determined by this Generation and all future Generations and how they interpret the words that are typed out.  I never want the words that I'm typed out to be misinterpreted as an excuse to give anybody a rough time.  And if behavior is considered to be giving somebody a rough time, I'm hoping that such behavior is modified or altered so that the person having a rough time won't be having such a rough time anymore.  At any rate, I've intentionally tried to write this Internet blog in such a manner that nobody will ever feel that they're having a rough time after reading the words that I've typed out on the computer screen.  We all share the same planet together.  We all need to start living lives of toleration and compassion to those who don't have the same opinion that we have.
And as I'm lost in thought late at night with the calm and cool Autumn weather, here are some photos of Jessica Chastain.




 Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain and Matthew McConaughey















Jessica Chastain













 
























No comments: