Saturday, November 22, 2014

EXERCISE

It's always a good idea to stay fit and athletic.  Even if staying fit and athletic merely involves walking a mile or so, then it's perfectly fine to do so.  Even if the exercise is limited to thirty minutes or taking up the entire day, such an effort improves the soul as well as the body.  A hernia condition plus having two metal plates and sixteen screws holding my left arm together prevents me from lifting weights.  I keep getting hit by cars whenever I'm riding a bike (Assuming the bike tire doesn't go flat without warning).  So getting exercise by either walking or jogging is a good form of exercise for me.  Yeah, it's hard to walk or jog when there's snow on the ground.  Still I manage to work in some exercise despite the Winter weather outside.  Even a tiny bit of exercise helps a great deal.
And as I'm lost in thought about staying fit and athletic, here are some photos of Robin Tunney.










No comments: