Thursday, January 28, 2016

WAS THERE SUPPOSED TO BE SOMETHING IMPORTANT HAPPENING TODAY?

I can't help but to wonder if I was supposed to talk about something today.  Or was I supposed to explain something that I've done to somebody or for somebody (Or possibly both).  But for some reason, the subject that I was supposed to talk about today kept slipping my mind.  Perhaps what I was supposed to be talking about has been erased from existence.  Or perhaps what I was supposed to be talking about was something that I haven't done yet.  I can't explain or possibly apologize for something which technically hasn't happened yet.  At any rate, it doesn't matter.  I'm sure I'll figure out what I was supposed to say.  And when I remember what I was supposed to say, then I'll talk about it with you---The Gentle Reader.  Until then, I got some more photos for you to enjoy.
And as I'm lost in thought during the freezing cold days of Winter, here are some photos of Emily Blunt and her spouse John Krasinski.











Emily Blunt






















 Emily Blunt and John Krasinski















 Emily Blunt and Stanley Tucci
Emily Blunt




 Christoph Waltz and Emily Blunt

No comments: