Friday, January 29, 2016

OH WHAT JOY IT IS TO LIVE IN OHIO

Morning has arrived.  The moon and the stars are long gone.  I missed the sunrise.  It's relaxing to see the sunrise each and every morning.  It's daytime and soon to be time for breakfast.  Perhaps I'll catch up on the daily news while I'm at it.  It's a calm and relaxing day without much of an agenda to worry about.  It's just another calm and relaxing day.  However, I can't spend the calm and relaxing day outside since it's cold outside.  Still, there are plenty of enjoyable activities to keep me occupied indoors.  Oh what fun there is to be had here in Columbus, Ohio.  Oh what joy it is to live in Ohio.  And in the morning, the joy of living in Ohio will be re-experienced once again.
And as I'm lost in thought in the morning right before breakfast, here are some photos of Lily Collins and Demi Lovato.
 Demi Lovato and Lily Collins




 Lily Collins and Demi Lovato
 Demi Lovato


 Lily Collins









Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato













 
 
 
 
Lily Collins



 
 



No comments: