Friday, July 15, 2016

COFFEE INSTEAD OF ALCOHOL

So what do you call a person who gave up all that he had to open a brewery?  Somebody who loved to drink way too much?  Somebody who should've gave up all that he had to open a manufacturing plant that manufactured coffee beverages instead?  Both of the above.  Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with alcohol.  However, I'm not sure if I'd give up all that I had to open a brewery.  I don't have much to give up in the first place.  And what I do have isn't enough to open a brewery.  And I do prefer the taste of coffee instead of alcohol.  And normally it's a good idea to maintain a saving account when opening a brewer.  Or alternately, it's a good idea to maintain a saving account when opening a manufacturing plant to manufacture coffee beverages instead.  So that way if the manufacturing plant failed that you won't recklessly drive yourself to homelessness.  It's safer to be careful with your money.  Invest in coffee if you have a need to invest at all.
And as I'm lost in thought during the scorching hot Summertime evening, here are some photos of Jessica Biel.
































No comments: