Saturday, July 16, 2016

GOING SWIMMING

And yes, it's hot enough to go swimming.  And since Columbus, Ohio is landlocked at every possible direction, there is no chances to visit the beach anytime soon.  Though it's possible to visit the swimming pool instead.  And though it's true the trip to the swimming pool will carry a small fee, it's a good way to beat the heat.  But a trip to the beach will require a trip to a completely different city.  I don't have the cash nor the resources to make that possible anytime soon.  But there's room for hope that someday I'll get to visit a city which has a beach nearby.  And when that happens, I'll be the happiest person on Earth.  But right now, there's the swimming pool.  And that's good enough for me for the time being.
And as I'm lost in thought during the scorching hot days of Summer, here are some photos of Emma Roberts.






















No comments: