Sunday, July 3, 2016

ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE FOURTH OF JULY

If there was going to be fireworks tonight, the hour long rain storm earlier this afternoon wasn't a positive omen of things to come.  Thankfully, the rain stopped falling, but the fireworks didn't begin.  I guess the fireworks show doesn't start until tomorrow.  Hey, I don't mind.  I can wait.  I'm good at waiting.  I guess I'll do some Internet surfing.  I'll cook some dinner.  Perhaps I'll watch television.  Perhaps I'll figure out a jigsaw puzzle.  Tomorrow is the Fourth of July---The day that commemorates the signing of the Declaration of Independence by the Second Continental Congress against British King George III.  Though the British understandable finds little comfort in the Fourth of July, the British should find comfort in one unanswered question that no American has the bravery to answer.  Whatever happened to the First Continental Congress?
And as I'm lost in thought the day before Independence Day, here are some photos of the following individuals.
 CEO of GOOP Lisa Gersh, Actress, founder and owner of GOOP Gwyneth Paltrow and television journalist Katie Couric



Gwyneth Paltrow
 Katie Couric



 
CEO of GOOP Lisa Gersh, Actress, founder and owner of GOOP Gwyneth Paltrow and television journalist Katie Couric

Gwyneth Paltrow and Katie Couric
Lisa Gersh
 Gwyneth Paltrow







Katie Couric




No comments: