Saturday, July 23, 2016

WATCHING MOVIES

Who knew amnesia could cause so much problems. There are already six installments to the Jason Bourne series. So I'm watching the Bourne Identity on television. Not the 1988 version of the Bourne Identity starring Richard Chamberlain and Jaclyn Smith, but the 2002 version of the Bourne Identity starring Matt Damion and Franka Potente. One of these days, I'm going to need to read the Bourne Identity novel once again. It's nighttime and I'm just about finished with my dinner. Saturday is almost done and Sunday has almost begun. Thankfully, life isn't nearly as chaotic in real life as it is depicted as it is depicted in the movies.And as I'm lost in thought during the scorching hot Summertime evening, here are some photos of Franka Potente.





 Franka Potente and Kevin Ryan
Franka Potente









 Derek Richardson and Franka Potente

 Franka Potente









No comments: