Tuesday, July 19, 2016

SLOW AND LEISURELY

One way to keep me honest is not letting me drive a car nor letting me ride a bike.  That limits my ability to travel around.  That limits me from making a quick getaway.  That prevents me from doing stuff that requires a quick getaway.  And I'm fine with that.  I don't need to do activities that require a quick getaway.  I'm fine with activities that require a slow leisurely entrance and a slow leisurely exit.  I'm able to enjoy the sights, the sounds and the people a great deal more.  It helps to connect me with the sights, the sounds and the people a great deal more.  And I'm a much better person because of the requirement for me to do activities that require a slow leisurely entrance and a slow leisurely exit because I'm not allowed to drive a car nor am I allowed to ride a bike.
And as I'm lost in thought during the scorching hot Summertime, here are some photos of Alexa Chung.

































No comments: