Sunday, July 31, 2016

GONE BOWLING

And yes, it's true.  I have to admit everything.  I can't lie anymore.  I can't disguise myself nor can I hide.  I've been backed into a corner with all possible escape disallowed.  So now it's time to come clean.  I enjoy bowling.  I love tossing a bowling ball down a bowling alley.  Watching a bowling ball roll down a bowling alley to knock over bowling pins is one of the greatest joys that I always enjoyed.  Yes, it's true that it's been a while since I last gone bowling.  However, bowling is something that I've always enjoyed.  I would've gone bowling right now except it's late at night and I don't know where to find a bowling alley.  Someday I'll go bowling again.  Until then, I have the last time I've gone bowling locked away in my memories to revisit again on a later date. 
And as I'm lost in thought while eating macaroni and cheese for dinner, here are some photos of Maia Mitchell.






























No comments: