Monday, January 16, 2017

AND THEN, THE MAGIC HAPPENS

I look out of the window and the sky is cloudy.  The sky has been cloudy all day.  I can't see the sun nor can I see the clear blue sky.  Perhaps the clear blue sky is above the clouds, but I have no airplane to go that far.  Will I see the moon and the stars when night falls.  I'll find out later when the night falls.  I won't find out until then though.  Right now, the sky is grey in color.  And no matter how fast the wind is blowing, the greyness of the sky remains.  To be honest, it really wasn't windy at all the last time I stepped outside.  So I guess that's why the clouds remain.  Anyway, I'll manage with the clouds being there.  I'll manage without the sun.  I'll manage without the clear blue sky.  Night is only a few hours away.  And I'll manage when night falls upon the land.  And then, the magic happens.
And as I look out of the window at the frozen Winter landscape, here are some photos of Meghan Douglas.


























































































Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington and Meghan Douglas

No comments: