Friday, January 20, 2017

WHAT TOMORROW HAS IN STORE FOR US ALL

And so one day ends and a new day begins.  And we're still alive, breathing and not on the run from somebody.  Which means that I must be doing something right.  Just keep doing whatever I'm doing right and things should be fine.  I'm tired.  I should've gone to bed a long time ago, but it's so easy to get carried away when surfing the Internet.  But I only have a few sentences to type and then I'm certainly going to bed.  Today has been a productive as well as an exhausting day.  Tomorrow should be even better.  And with luck, I shall continue to do well when tomorrow finally shows itself.  I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive.  I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for us all.
And as I'm lost in thought as night falls across the land, here are some photos of Amber Valletta.


























 Amber Valletta and Georgina Grenville
Amber Valletta and Shalom Harlow

Amber Valletta and Stefano Tonchi

Amber Valletta
























































No comments: