Monday, January 30, 2017

SO I GUESS I'LL BE HERE TOMORROW

So I guess I'll be here tomorrow.  I never doubted that for a second.  Where else would I be if I wasn't going to be here tomorrow.  I don't have an invitation to go anywhere else.  I have no instructions on how to go somewhere else.  I don't really have the cash to go beyond the city of Columbus, Ohio.  So when you really think about it, I guess I'll be here tomorrow.  It's cool.  It's fine.  I enjoy living in the city of Columbus, Ohio.  I enjoy the slow pace and the calm rhythm.  Columbus, Ohio has a charm that is unique to itself.  And now it's night.  It's time for me to get some rest.  I'll see you all tomorrow.  Same time.  Same place.  Same channel.  That much I know for certain.
And as I'm lost in thought while enthusiastic with anticipation about the arrival of tomorrow, here are some photos of Rebecca Romijn.


















































































No comments: