Saturday, August 13, 2011

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE





















































































These are photos of Jennifer Love Hewitt. She's from the television series PARTY OF FIVE, the film I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER and I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER (A horror film series best described as a public service message against Drunk Driving). She also did the television show GHOST WHISPERER. As for me, I'm making sure that my cell phone batteries are fully charged. The cell phone bill is being paid for by my biologic Dad. There's no way I could afford to pay a cell phone bill since I've been unemployed since February 2011. I'm thankful that I have a fully functioning cell phone. It's easier to go job hunting with a cell phone.

So what should I do when my cell phone batteries run out. I guess I'll have to recharged the cell phone batteries. It's better to find out if the cell phone batteries are low before going to bed at night. Charge up the cell phone so that when you wake up in the morning, your cell phone is ready to go. That never happens in horror films. Horror film characters never bother to recharge their cell phones. Or they walk way from the group into the path of the serial killer trying to get a better reception for their cell phones. Or they would lose or break their cell phones. It's better not to display the intelligence of a horror film character.

No comments: