Saturday, August 13, 2011

LIFE IS NEVER ENOUGH AND THAT'S ALL YOU GET---ATTEMPT NUMBER THREE


































And there shall be more photos of Kimberly Alexis Bledel. I honestly had no idea that Alexis was actually her middle name, not her first name. Anyway, I'm filling out job application forms online before and during the time I'm spending researching Alexis Bledel. I'm using the internet as a crucial part of my job search efforts. I heard the first computer had to occupy an entire floor of a building, took several people to opperate and had to be air conditioned. Thankfully, computers have become more compact and vastly easier to use. I'm not sure how computer programming was done before the typewriter keyboard was attached to it. I heard that either vacuum tubes or punching holes into sheets of either paper or cardboard was used, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm getting off track. It tends to happen. It's a hot summer day. I'm feeling optimistic.
It's hard to believe that the week is almost already over. Today is Saturday. Sunday is tomorow. Time flies faster than anybody would want to admit. I'm still getting used to the idea that it's already August. I was still getting used to January.

No comments: