Monday, August 8, 2011

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ONE PLUS ONE EQUALS THREE PART TWO




































And there shall be more photos of Nicole Kidman. And I continue to write this internet blog. It's my hope that nobody is upset by this internet blog. Rather, I would hope that people would find joy and delight in my internet blog. I don't want anybody to lose their jobs because of this internet blog. I don't want any lives to be ruined by this internet blog. I don't want entire cities laid to waste because of this internet blog. I don't want chaos to errupt because of this internet blog. It was never my intention to ruin lives and make people feel upset while reading this internet blog. I want to talk about my life. I want to spread hope for a better future. I want people to feel happiness and strive for friendship after reading my internet blog. I want people to know that they are not alone in this thing called life. Never forget that we're all in this together. As long as we're united under the same banner, nothing can hurt us. Anyway, I'm writing down the first thing that comes to mind. I'm hoping that somebody will be inspired to do good and aspire to improve the human race after reading this internet blog.

No comments: