Friday, August 5, 2011

PEOPLE WHO ARE RACING AGAINST THE CLOCK AND PEOPLE WHO ISN'T RACING AGAINST THE CLOCK GAVE UP THE FIGHT TO PLAY PING PONG INSTEAD





























And these are photos of Eve Myles. Eve Myles' biggest claim to fame is playing Gwen Cooper on the DOCTOR WHO spin off television series TORCHWOOD (Currently broadcasting it's fourth season on the Starz Network after being twice canceled on the BBC).

As for me, I'm still unemployed. I've been filling out lots of job application forms. I've been using a bicycle as my exclusive form of transportation. I can't afford my driving ability, so I have to make do with what I got available. With gasoline prices rising higher and higher, riding a bicycle is the cheapest form of transportation. Besides, gasoline isn't a renewable energy source. Nobody knows what's going to happen to technology when Earth runs out of gasoline. We'll need to explore alternative energy sources sooner or later. Why wait later when the gasoline depletion crises finally reaches us all. We're going to wish that the fictional and vague blue Energy from the November 3, 2009 to March 15, 2011 season of the television show V was a genuine energy source. I'm not joking about this. Gasoline isn't a renewable energy source. In other words, we will run out of the stuff sooner or later. Nobody has the vaguest idea what's going to happen when that happens. I'll tell you what will happen. Everybody will be reduced to Amish farm level technology. Trust me when I say that people will regret the day they chose not to take alternative energy sources seriously.

No comments: