Saturday, August 6, 2011

WATCHING THE RAIN FALL






























And everybody shall rejoyce the day I posted photos of Juliana Hatfield. I always enjoyed her emo grunge rock music. I own almost seventy percent of her solo albums, the albums she done with a short lived rock band called BLAKE'S BABIES and with the short lived group SOME GIRLS. I've seen Juliana Hatfield perform live almost as often as I've seen Tori Amos perform live in concert.
I looked out of the window and there were thick sheets of rain falling down. Yes, that much was obvious. the rain appears to have calmed down a little. The rain only took a few minutes. Hey, a few minutes of rain is still fantastic. The ducks, fish and plants were thankful for the rain. The lakes, streams, rivers and ponds are thankful for the rain. Rain is a positive force of nature that restores life and makes it better. Without rain, humanity will be nothing.

No comments: