Monday, August 8, 2011

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ONE PLUS ONE EQUALS THREE
















































































And today there will be photos of Nicole Kidman. I've seen a lot of the Austrelian actress' films. As for me, I'm still unemployed. I'm searching for employment. I'm using the internet to search for websites such as Monster and Snag-A-Job to aid in my job search. There are companies that only offer job application forms online and nowhere else. The internet isn't the exclusive way to find employment, but it's a useful tool in my job search efforts. It's painful to be unemployed since February 28, 2011 and I'm hoping to make my unemployment as brief as possible. I shall use whatever is necessary to aid in my job search efforts. Anyway, I'm still optimistic that my job search will result in a brand new source of employment.

No comments: